Join Tony Robinson and friends at a number of noted and less well known archaeological sites across Britain. Expect grubby hands, evocative insights, intriguing discoveries, revealing reconstructions, plenty of arguments amongst the experts and the usual excitement from the team.We are very excited to mark the start of series 19 of the long-running and much beloved archaeology programme, which as ever is packed with fascinating sites.
See below for a sneak preview of what to expect in the coming weeks, and make sure you pick up the forthcoming issue of Current Archaeology (264) to see our two-page insight into what digging with the Team is all about.
- Dig by Wire – 22 Jan, Gateholm, Pembrokeshire
- A Village Affair – 29 Jan, Bitterley,Shropshire
- The Drowned Town – 5 Feb, Dunwich,Suffolk
- The First King of Racing – 12 Feb,Newmarket,Suffolk
- Chapel of Secrets – 19 Feb, Beadnell, Co.Durham
- A Copper Bottomed Dig -26 Feb,Swansea
- The Only Earl is Essex – 4 March, Earls Colne, Essex
- Secrets of the Dunes – 11 March, Kenfig, Bridgend
- Rome’s Wild West – 18 March, Caerleon,Newport
- How to Lose a Castle – 25 March, Crewkerne,Somerset
- King John’s LostPalace– 1st April, Clipstone, Nottinghamshire
- Time Team Guide to Burial – 8th April, compilation
- Time Team Greatest Discoveries – 15 April, compilation