Dec 14, 2008 Previous years Comments Off
A major new conference event brought to you by Current Archaeology magazine and the British Museum’s Department of Portable Antiquities and Treasure.
Archaeology 2008 will bring you all the latest news and views from the archaeological world in a two day conference at the British Museum. We’ve worked hard to confirm some of the very best and brightest speakers working in British archaeology.
Among those already confirmed, we are pleased to announce:
– on the secrets of the TimeTeam
– Excavator of Sutton Hoo and editor of ‘Antiquity’ journal
– Presenter of TV’s ‘Hidden House History’
– Cotwold Archaeology’s top Archaeologist
– BBC TV’s ‘Coast’ and Reader of archaeology at Bristol University
– Arbeia Roman Fort & Museum
Andrew Selkirk and Neil Faulkner
– Current Archaeology magazine
– on the Radiocarbon Dating revolution
The ticket includes a weekend of lectures, as well as refreshments and an evening drinks reception on Saturday night.
Click here for the latest session schedules
Feb 06, 2014 0When did the first people arrive in what is now Britain?...
Sep 05, 2013 3‘I’ll need it by the end of the week’ is a stock...
Jun 07, 2013 84Real-life Archaeologists rarely become household names....